clearing . soothing . uplifting
100% natural + organic ingredients: distilled water, coconut-derived glycerin, double-distilled witch hazel, infused with essential oils of rose and jasmine.
Packed with potent anti-viral properties, instantly hydrating, and emotionally invigorating.
- superior, high quality oils and extracts
- 8 fluid ounces
- handcrafted upon order
- amber glass bottle, protection from UV light
- 100% natural + organic
- eco-friendly shipping, 100% recycled + biodegradable
PURCHASE THE SET AND SAVE $15.00!
10% of profits from this sale are donated to organizations working hard to end factory farming. Thank you.
Word on the street is that facial spritzers (misters, sprays) are the modern day toners. One refreshing spritz can soothe, hydrate, replenish, and instantly give you a healthy glow. After cleansing, it restores the skin's pH balance and increases deep hydration when used before a moisturizer. During the day, it's like a little pick-me-up. This all-natural face spray with botanical essential oils refreshes heat-stressed skin in the summer and helps skin absorb moisture in the winter. And, bonus, due to my utilitarian streak, it's an aromatherapy bathroom spray, as well. Just spritz the bathroom and walk through it for a clearing, soothing, and uplifting experience. According to a recent study, breathing in the scent of jasmine (a rare oil) has the power to release feel-good brain chemicals. Talk about a multi-purpose product!
Benefits AND PROPERTIES of the Ingredients
Our skin is our largest organ, and whatever we put on it ends up in our bloodstream. (Doesn't that make you want to throw all toxic beauty products away today?!) The positive attributes of these ingredients are going to knock your socks off! Impressive elements that instantly hydrate and soothe and even invoke feelings of happiness. Take a look.
- The Jasmine oil used in this product costs $500.00 per ounce!
- Essential oils of this delicate flower contain potent antiseptic, antibacterial, and antiviral properties.
- Breathing in the scent of jasmine has the power to release feel-good brain chemicals
- Improves state of mind by inducing confidence, optimism, and euphoria
- Increases skin’s elasticity
- Helps to balance moisture in the skin to naturally reduce dryness
- Has a relaxing effect. The scent of jasmine relaxes autonomic nerve activity and decreases heart rate.
- Boosts energy, as well as reduce anxiety
- Helps banish fear, guilt, and stress
- Relaxes and uplifts the spirit
- Treats dry and dehydrated skin
- Treats eczema and dermatitis
- Uplifts mood and brings calm to body and mind
- Pure jasmine oil costs up to $4,500 per pound!
- It takes 3.6 million flowers to produce just one pound of jasmine oil, making it one of the most expensive oils in the world.
- Rose has a long history for being one of the best beauty secrets. Women in the Middle East revered the power of rose so much, they never let anything else touch their faces but rose infused water.
- The essential oil of rose invokes positive thoughts, spiritual relaxation and feelings of joy, happiness, and hope.
- Mildly astringent and beneficial for cleansing and refreshing dry, sensitive skin
- Instantly hydrates and soothes
- Emotionally uplifting, relieves symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Anti-inflammatory properties promote an even skin tone and healthy complexion
- Balances moisture levels in the skin
- Highest vibrational frequency of any other oil, and opens ones heart and soul to love and spiritual connection
- Helps with fear or hard-heartedness, and even help to heal relationships with one's self and others
- Improves acne and reduces the appearance of skin imperfections, including rosacea and eczema
- Mild anti-viral and bacterial properties
- Provides a mood boost during times of stress and fatigue, soothing the nerves and calming the nervous system
- Balances hormones, and naturally increases libido
- Beneficial for mature skin, even menopause
- Increases feelings of love, compassion, and devotion
- It takes 60,000 roses to produce just 1 ounce of oil or 2 1/2 dozen roses to produce a single drop of oil!
- Witch Hazel is derived from the bark and leaves of the North American witch-hazel shrub.
- Superior witch hazel in both quality and potency. This true witch hazel extract has been double distilled, and contains 86% witch hazel extract and only 14% alcohol (plant-derived), a much lower alcohol percentage than commercial witch hazels. (Each bottle contains 1/16th of a teaspoon of alcohol.)
- Loaded with natural astringent properties
- Tightens skin which can help de-puff or reduce under eye baggage
- Catechol tannins make it effective at treating blackheads
- Reduces inflammation and decreases oil
- Shrinks the size of your pores for a smoother appearance
- Anti-aging properties
- Helps with acne control
- Get rids of excess oil but it also helps to eliminate water loss and improves hydration to the outer layer of skin
- Eases symptoms of eczema and psoriasis and redness
- A natural humectant, it can absorb and retain moisture from the air to keep the skin well-toned, moisturized and hydrated.
- Helps skin soak up other healthy ingredients
- Provides a protective barrier by increasing the thickness of the epidermal layer
- Plays an important role in cell maturation
- Removes dead skin cells
- Natural medication for fungal infections like eczema and psoriasis
- Cures oily skin problems like pimples, acne, and blackheads
- Removes clogged skin impurities
- Lightens skin shade by decreasing the intensity of melanin, a skin darkening pigment.
- Fills gaps from wrinkles, leaving skin looking younger
- Helps skin cells mature properly
- Natural sweet taste
- Provides a protective barrier
about using face + bathroom spritzer
It should be noted that I am not a skin care expert. The opinions expressed here are just my personal experience. I and others have had a positive experience using Natural Vegan Skincare, but that is not a guarantee that you will. Each of us has our own preferences and reactions.
- Rose oil has a long beauty history. Women in the Middle East used to not let anything but rose water touch their face! Jasmine is a rare and expensive oil ($500.00 per ounce!) that contains helpful beauty properties of moisturizing and balancing, as well as increasing skin elasticity.
- I use Face + Bathroom Spritzer a couple of different ways. Every time, I, um, use the "bathroom," I spray the bathroom air and then walk through the spritzer and let it settle on my face and skin. I use it first thing in the morning, as it is formulated aromatherapeutically for energy and joy—perfect way to start the day! I also use it throughout the day to refreshen my skin and uplift my mood.
- For facial misting, hold at arm's length, mist cleansed skin, (eyes closed and best not to breathe it in while spraying), and while skin is still damp apply your moisturizer; or mist skin throughout the day to help replenish skin. Face spritzer can help set your make up, as well.
- Shake well before using.
- Use a little or a lot. Face + Bathroom Spritzer is so beneficial that even a small amount contributes to not only the health of your skin, but to your mood.
- Do not use if allergic to witch hazel, coconut glycerin, jasmine, or roses.
- For external, adult use only. Keep out of reach of pets, babies, and children.
- Do not ingest.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Please test spritzer on your hand before spraying liberally.
- Do not use if you have diabetes or perioral dermatitis (skin rash).
- Discontinue use if product smells "off." Natural products naturally have a shorter shelf life than chemically-laden products. Preserve the lifespan by storing in a cool, dark place.
- Here's to happy healthy skin!