balancing . purifying . rejuvenating
100% natural + organic ingredients: oils of meadowfoam seed, sunflower & castor bean, blended with essential oils of rosemary, sweet orange & lemongrass.
Packed with potent astringent and deep cleaning anti-bacterial properties and a strong dose of hydration.
- superior, high quality oils and extracts
- 4 fluid ounces
- handcrafted upon order
- amber glass bottle, protection from UV light
- 100% natural + organic
- eco-friendly shipping, 100% recycled + biodegradable
PURCHASE THE SET AND SAVE $15.00!
10% of profits from this sale are donated to organizations working hard to end factory farming. Thank you.
Oil for Cleansing?
It seems counterintuitive, but it's science: oil dissolves oil. Water doesn’t dissolve oil. Thus, by massaging natural botanical oils into your skin, the gunky buildup of impurities stuck in your pores dissolves. When used regularly, oil cleansing can clear up a host of skin issues like oily skin, dry skin, blackheads, acne, all while providing rich nutrients to maintain healthy beautiful skin. I believe my deep cleaning Face Cleansing Oil will make a believer out of you!
benefits and properties of the ingredients
Our skin is our largest organ, and whatever we put on it ends up in our bloodstream. (Doesn't that make you want to throw all toxic beauty products away today?!) The positive attributes of these ingredients are going to knock your socks off! Impressive, health-promoting elements that clean, nourish, and transform your skin. Take a look.
Meadowfoam Seed Oil
- Meadowfoam Seed oil is extracted from the seeds of a Pacific Northwest native annual, Limananthes alba.
- Superb anti-oxidant properties
- Skin softening benefits
- Closely resembles human sebum
- Delivers nutrients deep into epidermis
- Popular for mature skin due to its nourishing, high antioxidant composition
- Helps reduce wrinkles and other signs of aging
- Prevents moisture loss by forming a rich, non-greasy moisture barrier on the skin’s surface
- Rich in Vitamin C and E, natural uv protection
- Absorbed quickly and leaves a lighter skin feel than many other oils
- Excellent moisturizing properties
- Skin appears healthier and softer
- Rejuvenates skin
- Good for dry and/or damaged skin
- Very gentle, does not generally cause skin irritation
- Provide long-lasting hydration
- Sunflower oil comes from compressed sunflower seeds.
- Rich in Vitamin C, which neutralizes free radicals, keeping them from destroying healthy cells
- Improves skin health and regenerates cells
- Calming and emollient (moisturizing) properties
- Effective treatment for acne, eczema, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin
- Extremely high in Vitamin E, essential for preventing damage to skin cells by UV light or UVA
- Improves the appearance of skin
- Prevents scarring and smooths existing wrinkles
- Rich Vitamin D, healthy carotenoids, and waxes, which form a protective barrier on the skin
- Absorbed into the skin easily, without clogging or blocking the pores
- Promotes quicker wound healing by regenerating skin cells
- Helps get rid of acne causing bacteria
- Excellent source of beta-carotene, makes your skin less sensitive to the sun
- Antioxidants neutralize the free radicals that penetrate your skin
- Prevents premature signs of aging
- Naturally emollient
- Improves skin’s moisture retention capacity
- Beneficial for dry, dehydrated or sensitive skin
- Removes dead cells and impurities
- Fatty acids and vitamins moisturize skin
- Protects the collagen and elastin in skin
Castor Bean Oil
- Castor oil is derived from the seeds of the Ricinus Communis plants that grow wild across tropical regions.
- Deep moisturizer
- Fatty acids in the oil penetrate through the epidermal skin layers over scar tissue and erase it out
- Promotes growth of new cells.
- Antimicrobial properties make it useful to treat fungal infection
- Reduces pigmentation
- Heals skin sores and inflammation of the skin
- Fades blemishes
- Anti-aging, delays the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Removes dry patches and dark eye circles
- Restores hydration to the skin
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- Repairs and softens skin
- High Vitamin E content
- Ricinoleic acid helps fight cystic acne-causing bacteria
- Reduces acne
- Rosemary oil is derived from the Rosmarinus officinalis plant, a woody, fragrant perennial.
- Used for centuries as a health and beauty aid
- Naturally astringent
- Reduces excess oil while refreshing and rejuvenating skin
- Anti-inflammatory properties reduce redness and puffiness
- Diminishes irritating zits and blemishes
- Tightens sagging and loose skin
- Removes dryness
- Invigorates the senses
- Stimulates circulation, increasing blood flow and bringing nutrients to the surface
- Removes dirt and toxins from the skin
- Contains powerful antioxidants that diminish the skin-damaging effects of free radicals
- Anti-aging properties
- Helps restore elasticity, making skin firm and supple
- Encourages cell growth, reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Masks broken capillaries and age spots
- Antiseptic properties, superior disinfectant
- Treats eczema, dermaitis, oily skin, and acne
- Gives skin a healthy, even glow when regularly applied
- Contains a wide array of nutrients such as iron, calcium, and vitamins
- Rejuvenates skin
- Rehydrates and tones
- Keeps skin taut and healthy
- Cell regeneration properties, effective in treating visible skin conditions and replacing the damaged tissue
- Reduces the appearance of scars and spots
- Powerful disinfectant and antiseptic properties
- Lightens dark spots and blemishes
- Slows down aging process
- Reduces swelling and puffiness
- Revs up energy
- Boosts brainpower
- Mental stimulant that boosts focus, concentration, memory and mental awareness
- Nerve tonic, lifts spirits immediately
Sweet Orange Oil
- Sweet Orange Oil is cold compressed from the outer peel of the common orange fruit, which comes from the Citrus Sinensi orange plant.
- Anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, antispasmodic, antiseptic, and aphrodisiac
- Increases skin's ability to absorb vitamin C for collagen production and blood flow, essential for anti-aging
- Promotes detoxification
- Supports clear skin
- Powerful cleanser
- Contains limonene, an active compound that supports circulation, boosts Vitamin C absorption and heals the skin
- Smooths wrinkles
- Well-known for its uplifting and worry-reducing properties
- Overall mood enhancer and relaxant, carries cheerfulness while simultaneously calms
- Balancing effect on the mind and body
- Alleviates depression and lowers blood pressure, soothing nerves
- Lemongrass is a tall perennial plant from the Poaceae grass family, which thrives in tropical and subtropical regions.
- One of the most versatile and health-promoting essential oils
- One of the top six essential oils with anti-inflammatory properties
- Powerful astringent, helps to minimize pores and limit the secretions of oil
- Provides a temporary skin-firming treatment
- Natural skin toner
- Analgesic, antiseptic, and antibacterial for deep cleaning
- Wards off skin infections
- Prevent and cure skin infection, prevent acne breakouts and soothe broken or inflamed skin
- Clean and calming aroma helps relieve stress, anxiety, irritability, and insomnia, and prevent drowsiness.
ABOUT USING FACE CLEANSING OIL
It should be noted that I am not a skin care expert. The opinions expressed here are just my personal experience. I and others have had a positive experience using Natural Vegan Skincare, but that is not a guarantee that you will. Each of us has our own preferences and reactions.
- Massage a dropper full of oil into dry skin with or without make-up on for a minute. Apply wet hot washcloth. (But not hot enough to burn yourself!) Set washcloth on your face and let steam loosen impurities for about another minute or until the cloth cools. Wipe clean. No rinsing necessary. If your skin feels dry, apply some of the Face Cleansing Oil as a moisturizer or apply Face + Body Oil.
- Do not use if allergic to meadowfoam seed, sunflower, castor bean, rosemary, sweet orange or lemongrass.
- Due to citrus oils, this product may cause photosensitivity when exposed to sunlight within 12+ hours of use. (I use it at night.)
- For external, adult use only. Keep out of reach of pets, babies, and children.
- Do not ingest.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Please test oil on your hand before using liberally.
- Do not use if you have diabetes or perioral dermatitis (skin rash) or liver or kidney disease.
- Discontinue use if product smells "off." Natural products naturally have a shorter shelf life than chemically-laden products. Preserve the lifespan by storing in a cool, dark place.
- Here's to happy healthy skin!