nourishing . hydrating . calming
100% natural + organic ingredients: equal parts oil of avocado, brazil nut & grape seed, blended with essential oils of french lavender, petitgrain, vanilla & carrot seed.
Packed with powerful antioxidants, vitamins & skin-softening sterolins.
- superior, high quality oils and extracts
- 8 fluid ounces
- handcrafted upon order
- amber glass bottle, protection from UV light
- additional cap for dispensing options
- 100% natural + organic
- eco-friendly shipping, 100% recycled + biodegradable
PURCHASE THE SET AND SAVE $15.00!
10% of profits from this sale are donated to organizations working hard to end factory farming. Thank you.
Lotions contain emulsifiers, which are binders (and super toxic in traditional synthetic lotions) that bind water and oil, necessary to create the lotion effect. By skipping the emulsifiers and using an oil directly on your skin, you get a higher quality product (most lotions are 70% water) and a higher concentration of potent, deeply penetrating ingredients. A little face and body oil goes a long way! Experience the pleasure of this all-natural, beneficial aromatherapeutic oil.
Benefits AND PROPERTIES of the Ingredients
Our skin is our largest organ, and whatever we put on it ends up in our bloodstream. (Doesn't that make you want to throw all unnatural beauty products away today?!) The positive attributes of these ingredients are going to knock your socks off. Powerful antioxidants, vitamin-rich, antibacterial, and much more. Take a look.
- Avocado oil is extracted from avocados.
- Deeply penetrating, gets down into the deeper epidermis layers and helps to moisturize the skin. Great for plumping out fine lines and hydrating dehydrated skin (even oily skin can be dehydrated), as well as softening rough skin.
- The fatty acids are similar to the skin's own sebum and are non-clogging. Sebum is an oily secretion naturally produced in our body to lubricate the skin.
- High amount of Vitamin E, an antioxidant that increases collagen production.
- Rich in healing Vitamins B, C, D, K, and A (a natural retinol alternative, increasing cell-turnover), as well as potassium, lecithin, and chlorophyll.
- High sterolin content. Sterolins are molecule compounds which are anti-inflammatory and immune modulating. In the case of avocado oil, they can help heal sun damage and age spots, as well as inflammatory skin conditions like blemishes and eczema. (I've noticed a lightening of my brown spots!)
- Increases the amount of soluble collagen in the skin and improve wound healing. This translates to better skin repair and anti-aging benefits, as well as better elasticity and thicker, more resilient skin.
- Low level of natural UV protection (about a SPF of 6-8). Bonus!
Brazil Nut Oil
- Brazil Nut oil is extracted from Brazil nuts.
- High amount of selenium in Brazil nuts, which is a powerful antioxidant, speeds the cell turnover process, providing a natural glow to the skin.
- Zinc in this nut reduces skin redness and promotes the production of collagen.
- Brazil nuts contain Vitamin A and E that also increase the production of collagen, giving you smooth and firm skin.
- Extremely nourishing and moisturizing oil.
- Expensive oil.
- Brazil nut harvesting creates steady work for rural families indiginous people).
Grapeseed Oil (organic)
- Grapeseed oil is extracted from grape seeds.
- Grapeseed has antioxidants about 50 times stronger than antioxidants like Vitamin C and E, providing protection against cellular and tissue damage caused by free radicals.
- Packed with fatty acids Omega-3s, Omega-6s, and Omega-9s, which can act as natural moisturizers, repair skin damage, upkeep the skin cell membrane, improve the texture and quality of skin, and contribute anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties.
- High in Vitamin E, an antioxidant that increases collagen production.
- Rich in beta-carotene, and Vitamins D and C.
- Astringent qualities that help tighten skin and close up the pores, thus helping avoid clogging that leads to pimples.
- Known to treat acne, tighten skin, help diminish dark circles around the eyes, moisturize, reduce scars, restore collagen, and fight aging. All in a little Grapeseed oil!
French Lavender Oil (organic)
- Lavender oil is extracted from the flower spikes of certain species of lavender plants.
- Antiseptic and anti fungal properties are used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Relieves tension, stress, and inflammation, all of which are responsible for causing skin aging.
- Speeds up the healing process of wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns because it improves the formation of scar tissues.
- Tones and firms skin as it boosts the circulatory system, thus increasing the flow of oxygen and nutrients to skin cells while lowering the signs of aging in wrinkles and fine lines.
- The name lavender has been derived from the Latin word “lavare” which means “to wash.” Commonly used in baths to purify the mind and spirit.
- Considered a traditional medication for promoting sound sleep.
- Cures anxiety and depression through its sedative and anti-convulsive effect.
- Calming and relaxing properties, used for alleviating insomnia, restlessness, and stress.
- Proven effective for all kinds of ailments, from pain to infections. A true wonder-oil!
Vanilla Oil (organic)
- Vanilla oil is extracted from the vanilla beans of a vanilla plant.
- Vanilla is rich in B-vitamins like niacin, thiamin, Vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid, which play an important role in the maintenance of healthy skin.
- High concentration of antioxidants prevent and reverse skin damage caused by free radicals (environmental pollutants and toxins).
- Reduces the occurrence of wrinkles, fine lines on the skin, especially around the eyes and the mouth, and age spots.
- Antibacterial properties help cleanse the skin, reducing the occurrence of pimples and acne.
- Vanilla is considered an aphrodisiac, anticarcinogenic, febrifuge, antidepressant, sedative, tranquilizing, and relaxing substance. Yes, please!
Carrot Seed Oil (organic)
- Carrot Seed oil is extracted from the dried seeds of wild carrot.
- Nearly magical rejuvenating effect on the skin, to not only soften and smooth the skin, but to assist with cell growth and skin rejuvenation.
- Nourishes and tightens skin.
- High in antioxidants, it can repair a lot of the damages done to tissues by free radicals (pollutants and toxins) and stop them from doing further harm.
- Great anti-aging ingredient, protecting skin from wrinkles.
- Protects against free radicals produced by UV radiation.
- Contains moisturizing Vitamin E and protective Vitamin C, which work together to help encourage healing and to rejuvenate skin cells and bring new life to skin. Often used for healing eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
- High carotol content treats wounds and skin infections.
- Eases the mind of stress and exhaustion.
Petitgrain Oil (organic)
- Petitgrain oil is extracted from the fresh leaves and green twigs of the bitter orange tree.
- Petitgrain has the perfect combination of balancing and cleansing properties, making it great for oily and acne-prone skin types, as it provides some moisturization, but helps reduce the over-production of skin oils.
- Natural antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-infectious properties assist in fighting bacteria and other microbes.
- Mentally refreshing and emotionally balancing.
- Well known aid in conditions of anxiety and depression.
- Helps with nervous exhaustion and stress-related conditions and in particular anger and panic. Calms and soothes the mind, while relaxing the body, easing breathing, reducing rapid heart beat, relaxing muscle spasms, and stomach pains. Also used for treating insomnia. Big things come in petite packages!
about using face + body oil
It should be noted that I am not a skin care expert. The opinions expressed here are just my personal experience. I, and others, have had a positive experience using Natural Vegan Skincare, but that is not a guarantee that you will. Each of us has our own preferences and reactions.
- I use Face + Body Oil mostly at night after a shower or bath, after lightly drying my skin. I sleep in it to let it do its magic and awaken with noticeably more moisturized and healthier skin. Plus, it is formulated aromatherapeutically for de-stressing and relaxation--perfect for sleep! (Truthfully, I don't even like to sleep without it!)
- This oil is not absorbed as quickly as some lotions, so if this bothers you, give it a few minutes to absorb and then gently wipe off excess with a damp cloth. Even though it feels oily going on, it does fully absorb and eventually does not leave an oily residue. I throw on my sweats (nothing fancy) after applying it.
- Use a little or a lot. Face + Body Oil is so beneficial that even a small amount, applied once a week, contributes to the health of your skin.
- Do not use if allergic to avocados, nuts, grapes, lavender, vanilla, carrots, or petitgrain.
- For external, adult use only. Keep out of reach of pets, babies, and children.
- Do not ingest
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Please test oil on a small patch of skin before applying liberally.
- Do not use if you have diabetes or perioral dermatitis (skin rash).
- Discontinue use if product starts to smell “off.” This is an all-natural product and has a shorter shelf life than chemical-laden products.
- Here's to happy healthy skin!