Face + Bathroom Spritzer
Face + Bathroom Spritzer
clearing . soothing . uplifting
100% natural + organic ingredients: distilled water, coconut-derived glycerin, double-distilled witch hazel, infused with essential oils of rose and jasmine.
Packed with potent anti-viral properties, instantly hydrating, and emotionally invigorating.
- superior, high quality oils and extracts
- 8 fluid ounces
- handcrafted upon order
- amber glass bottle, protection from UV light
- 100% natural + organic
- eco-friendly shipping, 100% recycled + biodegradable
PURCHASE THE SET AND SAVE $15.00!
10% of profits from this sale are donated to organizations working hard to end factory farming. Thank you.
ABOUT USING FACE + BATHROOM SPRITZER
It should be noted that I am not a skin care expert. The opinions expressed here are just my personal experience. I and others have had a positive experience using Natural Vegan Skincare, but that is not a guarantee that you will. Each of us has our own preferences and reactions.
- Rose oil has a long beauty history. Women in the Middle East used to not let anything but rose water touch their face! Jasmine is a rare and expensive oil ($500.00 per ounce!) that contains helpful beauty properties of moisturizing and balancing, as well as increasing skin elasticity.
- I use Face + Bathroom Spritzer a couple of different ways. Every time, I, um, use the "bathroom," I spray the bathroom air and then walk through the spritzer and let it settle on my face and skin. I use it first thing in the morning, as it is formulated aromatherapeutically for energy and joy—perfect way to start the day! I also use it throughout the day to refreshen my skin and uplift my mood.
- For facial misting, hold at arm's length, mist cleansed skin, (eyes closed and best not to breathe it in while spraying), and while skin is still damp apply your moisturizer; or mist skin throughout the day to help replenish skin. Face spritzer can help set your make up, as well.
- Shake well before using.
- Use a little or a lot. Face + Bathroom Spritzer is so beneficial that even a small amount contributes to not only the health of your skin, but to your mood.
- Do not use if allergic to witch hazel, coconut glycerin, jasmine, or roses.
- For external, adult use only. Keep out of reach of pets, babies, and children.
- Do not ingest.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Please test spritzer on your hand before spraying liberally.
- Do not use if you have diabetes or perioral dermatitis (skin rash).
- Discontinue use if product smells "off." Natural products naturally have a shorter shelf life than chemically-laden products. Preserve the lifespan by storing in a cool, dark place.
- Here's to happy healthy skin!