Face + Body Oil
Face + Body Oil
nourishing . hydrating . calming
100% natural + organic ingredients: equal parts oil of avocado, brazil nut & grape seed, blended with essential oils of french lavender, petitgrain, vanilla & carrot seed.
Packed with powerful antioxidants, vitamins & skin-softening sterolins.
- superior, high quality oils and extracts
- 8 fluid ounces
- handcrafted upon order
- amber glass bottle, protection from UV light
- additional cap for dispensing options
- 100% natural + organic
- eco-friendly shipping, 100% recycled + biodegradable
PURCHASE THE SET AND SAVE $15.00!
10% of profits from this sale are donated to organizations working hard to end factory farming. Thank you.
ABOUT USING FACE + BODY OIL
It should be noted that I am not a skin care expert. The opinions expressed here are just my personal experience. I and others have had a positive experience using Natural Vegan Skincare, but that is not a guarantee that you will. Each of us has our own preferences and reactions.
- I use this product mostly at night after a shower or bath, while my skin is still a bit damp. I sleep in it to let it do its thing, and awaken with healthier skin.
- This oil is not absorbed as quickly as some lotions, so if this bothers you, give it a few minutes to absorb and then gently wipe off excess with a damp cloth. Even though it feels oily going on, it does fully absorb and eventually does not leave an oily residue. I throw on my pjs or sweats (nothing fancy) after I use it.
- Use a little or a lot. It's so healthy that even a small amount, applied once a week, contributes to the health of your skin.
- Do not use if allergic to avocados, nuts, grapes, lavender, vanilla, carrots, or petitgrain.
- For external, adult use only. Keep out of reach of pets, babies, and children.
- Do not ingest.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Please test this oil on a small patch of skin before applying liberally.
- Do not use if you have diabetes or perioral dermatitis (skin rash).
- Discontinue use if product smells "off." Natural products naturally have a shorter shelf life than chemically-laden products. Preserve the lifespan by storing in a cool, dark place.
- Here's to happy, healthy skin!